These are the RFCs I've authored or co-authored as of July 2005. The heading above links to the RFC search engine on the RFC editor's web site.
- RFC4021, Registration of Mail and MIME Header Fields, G. Klyne, J. Palme, March 2005, PROPOSED STANDARD.
- RFC3864, Registration Procedures for Message Header Fields, G. Klyne, M. Nottingham, J. Mogul, September 2004, BEST CURRENT PRACTICE.
- RFC3862, Common Presence and Instant Messaging (CPIM): Message Format, G. Klyne, D. Atkins, August 2004, PROPOSED STANDARD.
- RFC3863, Presence Information Data Format (PIDF), H. Sugano, S. Fujimoto, G. Klyne, A. Bateman, W. Carr, J. Peterson, August 2004, PROPOSED STANDARD.
- RFC3553, BCP0073, An IETF URN Sub-namespace for Registered Protocol Parameters, M. Mealling, L. Masinter, T. Hardie, G. Klyne, June 2003.
- RFC3458, Message Context for Internet Mail, E. Burger, E. Candell, C. Eliot, G. Klyne, January 2003.
- RFC3343, The Application Exchange (APEX) Presence Service, M. Rose, G. Klyne, D. Crocker, April 2003.
- RFC3342, The Application Exchange (APEX) Option Party Pack, Part Deux!, E. Dixon, H. Franklin, J. Kint, G. Klyne, D. New, S. Pead, M. Rose, M. Schwartz, July 2002.
- RFC3341, The Application Exchange (APEX) Access Service, M. Rose, G. Klyne, D. Crocker, July 2002.
- RFC3340, The Application Exchange Core, M. Rose, G. Klyne, D. Crocker, July 2002.
- RFC3339, Date and Time on the Internet: Timestamps, G. Klyne, C. Newman, July 2002.
- RFC3297, Content Negotiation for Messaging Services based on Email, G. Klyne, R. Iwazaki, D. Crocker, July 2002.
- RFC2938, Identifying Composite Media Features, G. Klyne, L. Masinter, September 2000.
- RFC2913, MIME Content Types in Media Feature Expressions, G. Klyne, , September 2000.
- RFC2912, Indicating Media Features for MIME Content, G. Klyne, September 2000.
- RFC2880, Internet Fax T.30 Feature Mapping, L. McIntyre, G. Klyne, August 2000.
- RFC2879, Content Feature Schema for Internet Fax (V2), G. Klyne, L. McIntyre, August 2000.
- RFC2738, Corrections to A Syntax for Describing Media Feature Sets, G. Klyne, December 1999.
- RFC2703, Protocol-independent Content Negotiation Framework, G. Klyne, September 1999.
- RFC2533, A Syntax for Describing Media Feature Sets, G. Klyne, March 1999.
- RFC2531, Content Feature Schema for Internet Fax, G. Klyne, L. McIntyre, March 1999.
(The above links to the IETF Internet-drafts search engine. Internet-drafts tend to turn over quite quickly, so use this link to find current status and information).
- draft-ietf-fax-timely-delivery-05.txt, G. Klyne, D. Crocker, Timely Completion for Internet Messaging Services, November 2001.
- draft-ietf-rescap-scenarios-01.txt, G. Klyne, RESCAP Scenarios, Jan 2002.
- draft-klyne-urn-ietf-lang-01.txt, G. Klyne, A URN sub-namespace for language tags, Nov 2001.
- draft-klyne-urn-ietf-rfc822-00.txt, G. Klyne, A URN sub-namespace for message headers, Nov 2001.
- draft-klyne-urn-ietf-conneg-01.txt, G. Klyne, A URN sub-namespace for media feature tags, Nov 2001.
- draft-klyne-message-rfc822-xml-02.txt, G. Klyne, An XML format for mail and other messages, September 2001.
W3C Technical reports
W3C Working Drafts
Private technical publications
$Id: Intro.htm,v 1.14 2005/12/29 17:18:16 graham Exp $
|Web site hosted by